Sunday, June 9, 2013

Work, Work and more Work

Just noticed I haven't posted in a while. I've been working like crazy. I definitely need to adjust my Domino's hours or I'm going to burn out. It is nice to know that I'll have a little money this month though.

So with all the work I've slacked off on the healthy eating and exercise. I know... no excuses. The trainer at RTA puts out candy on the table everyday.  I try not to eat too many but a few always make their way into my mouth. One thing good I've done while there is I always take the stairs. Getting in shape would really help with my job too. Things like the pre-trip and strapping in wheelchair people will be SO much easier if I didn't have as big a gut. I just have to keep chugging along and try to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment