Saturday, June 22, 2013

Full Moon

I miss Alta. There I said it. I know I'm not supposed to think it much less say it but it's true. No, I don't think we should be together. And no, I don't have realistic hopes that we will be. But I do miss many aspects of her. When I see a full moon like tonight it makes me think of her. She was a wonderful, beautiful woman and I'm grateful for the fun times we had together. She saved my life in a lot of ways.

Anyway... back to the present. There is a full moon tonight and it's GORGEOUS. It's a "Super Moon". Basically the biggest one of the year. I wish I had a companion to share it with. I got Chino at least right?

As for the eating better initiative I have to be honest and admit it ain't going so well. Now, it's not as bad as it was a few months ago where I was almost punishing myself by eating as much as possible. I have shown restraint at certain times recently. Just tonight I was going to hit 7-Eleven and get some candy and I didn't. I have some cake here at the house I could still eat but I knew if I got candy at 7-Eleven I would feel compelled to eat it all. And there have been other times where I took the less calorie route. Trying to abstain from sugar has definitely been a challenge. Once I get those cravings it's like I have to fulfill it or else it will just simmer in my head all day/night. I need a Higher Power.

No comments:

Post a Comment