Monday, March 3, 2014

Hope (St)

I moved into a new place almost two month ago. A little studio in the back of a house by Cal Poly. I like the privacy and it's plenty big for me. The problem is the landlords (the owners in the main house) kind of suck. I keep asking them to fix stuff and they don't. They're just very unprofessional. I really don't want to move again. Moving is a pain in the ass. And this location works really well for me. I'm almost resigned to just put up with it. I am a little concerned about how hot it's going to get in here in the summer. There's no AC. There is a fan at least. I guess we'll see.

So, we got a new union contract at work. I'm not a big fan of it. I get a whopping $.10 raise. I voted No but I guess I'll have to deal with it. Management really massaged the numbers to make it look good. Personally I think we're going to get screwed on the healthcare benefits in the coming years. But it seems my fellow drivers don't agree. Oh well.

Time to move on. I really need to start adjusting the eating and exercising more. Not to mention saving money. I could really change my life for the better this year. I'm NOT going to squander this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment