Friday, May 17, 2013

6.8

Went to the doc today. My A1C level was 6.8. I guess it's "official" now. I'm diabetic. I'm up to 5 different prescription pills now. I should only be taking 1 if I were healthy (I'll probably have to battle uric acid the rest of my life.) The huge meals and large amounts of sugar has to STOP. I've been decent about the sugar lately. When I bought soda the other day it was all diet (yeah, I know that stuff isn't great foe me either).

I mean, there are so many positives to eating better and exercising more. I've talked about this stuff for years. But now that I"m near 4 bills and middle-aged doing those things seem more urgent than ever. I'm planning on going to the gym this afternoon. Gotta take it one day at a time. Smaller meals, less sugar and more more. That's the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment